Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Webcomic Posted & Spades Daily Webcomic Starts January 1st

F.I.S.T. Mark I by Anang Setyawan
Happy Holidays! We have posted a Christmas Webcomic featuring Major Luis IguarĂ¡n and Dr. Sadie Dawn from The Hunters. Enjoy!

With The Continuum Universe #4 and the January Spades Daily Webcomic closing in on us I thought I would showcase some Spades designs. Spades has been a mainstay in our core title The Continuum Universe and features a super-villain team with a hardcore vendetta against the United States Government. To even the playing field the U.S. has implemented robotic soldiers designed by Dr. Miles Niven...F.I.S.T. (Flying Infantry Shock Trooper).  Here is a design of the original F.I.S.T. Mark I unit, as seen in The Continuum Universe #1, and drawn by our current Spades artist Anang Setyawan.  In the current issues you will see the Mark II Units in operation with mentions of the human piloted Mark III to come. 
Dr. Miles Niven by Anang Setyawan

No comments: